Playa Hermosa Costa Rica Real Estate Highlights
As you browse our Playa Hermosa real estate listings below, take note of these advantages of living in this beautiful area.
- Location: A short 25-minute drive from Daniel Oduber International Airport makes Playa Hermosa one of the closest beach towns to an international airport in Costa Rica.
- Community: A serene neighborhood with a diverse mix of North Americans, Europeans, and Ticos (Costa Ricans).
- Housing: Homes and condos range from an affordable starting price of $200,000, extending to some of Costa Rica's most luxurious properties. Many are within walking distance of the beach.
- Views: Breathtaking ocean vistas reminiscent of the California coast but without the hefty price and tax burden. Plus, get to enjoy the beauty of tropical birds and howler monkeys in the surroundings.
- Beach: A certified "BLUE FLAG" beach, which denotes cleanliness and sustainable practices. It's safe for all ages with fun activities like boogey boarding, sport fishing, sailing, snorkeling, and more. Also, enjoy the striking view of Monkey Head Rock and the Four Seasons Luxury resort.
- Amenities: Dine and relax at venues like Ginger, Villa del Sueño, and Roberto’s. For family fun, there's a movie theatre, mini-golf, and delicious pizza joints. The local grocery store, Super Luperon, covers most needs, while Playas del Coco, 10 km away, offers expansive shopping and entertainment options.
Considering a slice of paradise in Playa Hermosa? Reach out for more details on real estate opportunities in this peaceful Costa Rican haven.